Who Are We?
- A boutique and creative-focused publisher with a global reach
- We power large and independent artists and creatives worldwide
- A&R strategy driven by the creative value we can bring to clients. We are not "copyright hoarders"
- By signing up with us, you get...
- An experienced creative and administration team
- Direct registration with all key societies and services worldwide
- Focus on creative services, transparent administration and technology tools
- Registrations, live & broadcast claims, synchs, royalties - tools of a major publisher at your fingertips
INgrooves' online platform provides clients with the ability to become their own publishers with direct worldwide royalty collection and registration, live & broadcast claims, and access to synch opportunities. To learn more about Ingrooves' online admin platform, watch our video walkthrough or visit the FAQ's.
To start collecting royalties and receiving sync opportunities, simply create an account by clicking here.
Direct affiliation and metadata feed with 15 Performing Rights Organizations (PROs) worldwide
Label, producer and performer affiliation and collection
Dedicated INgrooves PRO representatives
Management of track and label level disputes
Royalty reporting on the ISRC level (Monthly for SoundExchange, Quarterly for Rest of World)
Quarterly royalty reporting at track level
What are Neighboring Rights?
Neighboring Rights are performance rights held by all parties contributing to a master recording including musicians, singers and record labels. In the U.S., SoundExchange collects only non-interactive digital/satellite/cable performance - a fraction of the total income available. INgrooves' footprint covers 95% of worldwide performance income collection. To learn more about Neighboring Rights, visit our FAQ's.
Interested in signing up for INgrooves Neighboring Rights Collection? Contact us.
- Youtube is a potentially lucrative source of revenue for catalog owners
- INgrooves collects the maximum amount of income directly from the largest music streaming platform
- Direct with YouTube worldwide for both master and publishing
- Integration with INgrooves distribution for maximum monetization
- Automated matching of master and publishing via online portal
- Dedicated YouTube team supporting clients and online platform
- Global partner account with YouTube
- Track YouTube use in your account and we will report all royalties in your quarterly statements
- Collect your own royalty-generating videos and when your music is used in other users' videos